Pass Your Medical Exams with Flying Colours
Train anytime, anywhere, with the world’s only Virtual Standardised Patient
Medical Exams are Notoriously Difficult
And for good reason…
As a doctor, you’ll be working in one of the few professions where there is ZERO margin for human error.
So flawless performance in high-stakes medical exams like the Objective Structured Clinical Examinations (OSCE), the new Remote Clinical Exam (RCE), applied knowledge tests (AKT) and Key Feature Problem (KFP) tests is essential.
Relentless Study is Crucial for Success
The old way of studying for medical exams was clumsy and inefficient.
As a medical student, you simply don’t get many opportunities to rehearse and practise applying clinical knowledge in clinical consultations.
And that makes passing exams stressful and harder than it should be.
Success Begins with the Right Training
MEKSI is an interactive digital coach that provides reliable, validated, and highly accurate scenario-based guidance — training you on patient cases whenever and wherever you like.
Learn From the Perfect Instructor
- Access and train on a computer or mobile device
- Rehearse your Remote Clinical Exam and be scored
- Customise your level of assistance — from beginner to pro
- Guidance mode provides help with the right questions to ask
- Tracks your progress and intelligently highlights areas you need to focus on most
- Ensure you meet clinical competencies against the global standard
- Get an instant score. Receive constructive debriefing. See areas for improvement
“The next generation of learning and assessment is here”
Dr. Robert Charles (Paediatric Surgeon & best doctor award UNSW)
Gain the Competitive Advantage with MEKSI
- Enhance clinical consultation skills
- Reinforce academic learning
- Aid problem-solving and decision making
- Get instant score and ability to correct mistakes
- Practice cases across key areas: Physical examination, Investigation, Differential diagnosis and Management
Ready to boost your confidence, clinical knowledge and pass your medical exams?
Get Started Now